Join Our Force of Volunteers
Different Ways to Get Involved
We are always thrilled to welcome volunteers to our centers! By connecting with us we can schedule an unforgettable experience that caters to your needs and to those of your family, friends or colleagues.
Take a moment to think about your neighbors… Many of us take food and daily necessities for granted, but for some it’s not that simple.
Make a difference in our neighborhoods!
Volunteer at our central kitchen and help us cook, pack and distribute 800 meals.
Plan a team building experience! Cook as a team! Give back to your community by volunteering with us.
Want to engage the young ones? Gather your kids and their friends for an amazing experience to cook for the underprivileged children of our neighborhoods!
Don’t hesitate to call us for more information at 03-375878 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will get back to you asap.
What to know before Volunteering?
- Children under 12 are allowed with the presence of an adult.
- Monday to Friday from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm (Times may vary for special occasions)
- Our Community Kitchen is a non-smoking and scent free environment.
- Our Community Kitchen warehouse is regularly monitored for safety regulations.
- Experts are welcome to join us outside the kitchen facilities: Graphic designer, nutritionist, photographer, Data Analyst, Event planning, food safety…
- Helpers; Cooks
- Drivers to assist in any extra deliveries
- Donations Sorting
- Daily food distribution and home deliveries for incapacitated elderlies
- Office works
- Social Activities / Special Events
- Small projects
The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
Berrad El Hay Volunteer Registration FormWelcome to our Community!
Check here our addresses.
Can't wait to see you.